e-Seminars of the Complex Systems Digital Campus
hosted by the Doctoral Program in Complexity Sciences
- Abhishek Sahai – IITGn Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar, PhD in Cognitive Science – “Moral Heuristics” – 22 September 2016, ISCTE-IUL and IITGN, 15:30 IST India Standard Time, 11h00 (Lisbon time) / 12h00 CET.
- Luis Ramada Pereira – ISCTE-IUL University Institute of Lisbon, Doctoral Program in Complexity Sciences – “Community Detection in Dynamic Networks – NY Yellow Cabs Case Study” – 22 September 2016, ISCTE-IUL and IITGN, 16:00 IST India Standard Time, 11h30 (Lisbon time) / 12h30 CET.
- John Symons, philosopher and professor of Philosophy at the University of Kansas – “The methodology of complex systems science and philosophy of science” – 12 April 2016, ISCTE-IUL, room 0NE01, 18h00-19h00 (Lisbon time) / 17h00-18h00 CET, ISCTE-IUL, room 0NE01.
- Jeffrey Johnson, vice-president of the CS-DC – “Hypernetworks, Multilevel Complex Systems, and Global Systems Science” – 2 March 2016, 18h30/19h30 (Lisbon time) / 19h30-20h30 CET, ISCTE-IUL, room 0NE01.
- Paul Bourgine, president of the CS-DC – “From models of social cognition to models of complex systems” – 16 February 2016, 19h30/21h (Lisbon time), ISCTE-IUL, room C301.
CS-DC e-Seminars hosted by other institutions can be acceded here.
Link for videoconference stream:
Contact for videoconference stream: