- João Henriques, “Generating Partitions in Two Dimensional Dynamical Systems”, June 2017.
- Carlos Lemos, “On Agent-Based Modelling of Large Scale Conflict Against a Central Authority: from Mechanisms to Complex Behaviour”, December 2016.
- Sofia Silva, “An experiment about the impact of social influence on the wisdom of the crowds’ effect”, December 2016.
- António Fonseca, “Mecanismos de Popularidade e Difusão de Informação em Redes Sociais”, April 2015.
- David Rodrigues, “Reading the News Through its Structure: New Hybrid Connectivity Based Approaches”, March 2014.
- Danielle Sandler: “Antifragilidade: Como a adoção de Redes Multi-níveis pode beneficiar as Organizações”
- Francisco Cano Marchal: “Water, Coherence and the Living State”
- João Sequeira: “Malaria Stochastic Modeling – Phase transitions and heterogeneity”
- Luis Ramada Pereira: “Community Detection in Complex, Dynamic Networks”
- Tiago Santos: “Agenda-setting theory and political instability”
- Ulisses Morais,: “Converting Instability-generating Dynamics between Complex Social Systems”